13 de abr. de 2011

Interview with Pearl Jr. (a pedidos, estou postando a entrevista original também, a versão Português encontra-se abaixo desta)

Interview with Pearl Jr.
First I would like to know, How did you become aware of these things that involve the death of Michael? 
I received a phone call around 12:27 from someone who works outside his home on Carolwood (Linda from Star Maps) that an ambulance just went inside Michael's compound.  I contemplated on whether to share with fans, so I tweeted that an ambulance was at MJ's house at 12:43.  That tweet is included in my EmovieBook, "Pseudocide Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death to Save His Life?",which means we, Elbow Grease Productions, was the first to report on the events of that day involving Michael Joe Jackson.

We have just received word that we made the media list for the Conrad Murray trial (#4 backup) above other major media outlets.

Who do you think is involved? cite a few names if you can ... 

I'm not sure who is involved in either the "death" or "death hoax" of Michael Jackson.  There are lots of names thrown around, but that question is way too complex to answer here.  I wouldn't accuse anyone of such a horribly terrible act unless I had concrete evidence.  We all know that Conrad Murray will be on trial for involuntary manslaughter, but his guilt must be first proven.

We want information to be out there, so I've written the above mentioned EmovieBook and produced the dvd documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?", so people can make up their own minds after being given logical and reasonable evidence that major media isn't telling.  We were on the side of the FACTS and the fans back in 2005 and we continue to support any and all information relating to Michael Jackson.

Do you think Michael is hiding somewhere in the united states

Yes, I do believe Michael is here in the USA, but I believe he does move around in disguise, if he is alive!  
It is true that Michael may be hiding with Nelson De La Nuez?? I had a chance to talk with him on Twitter, but he did not tell me much, he just said to expect the truth .... 

Yes, I've heard of Mr. De La Nuez and it could be possible for Michael Joe to be anywhere, even at Nelson De La Nuez's cabin.  I'm not looking for Michael Joe because when he is ready he will re-appear.

One more thing I really want to know is if you know the site michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com and what you think of him? in my opinion it is very strange, the countdown is in there, was created three days before the death of Michael, this is really weird. How would anyone know that MJ died two days after? and how this person already knew about the fake his death? it seems to me that comes from someone connected to MJ ... 

When I looked up the registration of www.MichaelJacksonfakeddeath.com on godaddy.com it states that it was registered on June 25, 2009, not 3 days prior.  If you have that proof, please send that to me.  There were also 6 other websites related to the "death hoax" "faked death" "MJ Alive" websites.  The number 7 is Michael Joe's favorite number, so 7 sites is another clue.  I believe the reasons for those site registrations on that "death" day is so telling, and that this very well could be the biggest death hoax in world history.

This post is copyright BLOG MJJ believe ... Plagiarism is a crime!  If you want this post please contact us at our chat on side! Thanks ... 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário